Virginia Beach Pipe Lining
Comprehensive Pipe Repairs For Your Home
The risks of a burst pipe aren’t a secret to anyone, which is why it is so important to have access to a reputable water leak repair service. For residents of Virginia Beach, the only name you need to call when you need pipe lining services or burst pipe repair is Performance Plumbing, Inc. We provide quick, friendly service 24 hours a day, and we have been in business since 2001. As a family owned and operated company, we know what you need.
Burst pipes need immediate attention, so don’t wait around while water damages your home. Discover expert pipe lining and burst pipe repair services when you call (757) 300-0212.
Recognize the Signs of a Water Leak
The most important aspect of having a water leak treated before it becomes too serious is recognizing the signs of one. Many homeowners have water leaks that carry on for weeks or even months while ignoring the signs right in front of them. If you have a water leak that has been undetected to this point, your water bills will likely rise in response to the wasted water.
Contact our experienced Virginia Beach plumbers if you notice the following:
- Spots of moisture around your house where there shouldn’t be any
- The sound of trickling water that is evident when the rest of the house is quiet
- Mold growth in the basement or other areas of the house due to higher than normal moisture levels
If you pay attention to the signs and call for professional pipe lining service or water leak repair, you can minimize the damage and save money on a costly cleanup.
How Does Pipe Relining Work?
Pipe relining is a non-invasive procedure that reinforces broken or worn pipes without the need to remove the pipe entirely. This way you can fix broken pipes without having to dig up trenches or break through walls.
What the pipe relining process include:
- Step 1: Use video inspection to diagnose the pipes and locate weak areas
- Step 2: Clean the pipes and remove any debris/obstructions
- Step 3: Make sure the pipes are ready for relining
- Step 4: Prepare the pipe lining, often consisting of epoxy and a hardening agent
- Step 5: Inserting the pipe lining into the pipe
- Step 6: Checking to make the lining fully covers the pipe and there are no junctions/pits
Trust Our Professional Pipe Repair in Virginia Beach
Both the locating element and the repair element are what make professional water leak repair beneficial to homeowners. Professional plumbers have the skill and equipment to locate the source of a leak, and to repair the leak so it stops causing damage.
When you attempt to DIY your water leak, the likelihood of pinpointing the exact location of the leak, and fixing it completely are slim. In the end, you may end up with even more damage and have to call in a Virginia Beach plumber anyway to fix your mistakes. Save yourself time and money and let a professional provide a comprehensive solution right from the start.
To help prevent massive water damage from a water leak in your home, call (757) 300-0212. We will quickly assess the situation and provide you with a practical solution.